Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well, it's been 10 months already since I began these dreads and things are looking bright. I'm happily shaking my dreads in dis b*tch.. LoL.. I've noticed they are changing colours too. When I was little my hair was a sandy reddish brown and now it's turning that colour again. I've mixed the expensive shampoo with some pantene relaxed and natural. And it's working pretty well. I've also started rinsing better and that is keeping things "shiny" around here. I've been using this growth cream by Parvenu (Yes it's a perm company, but this stuff is great for locs.. nOt sure how well it works on perms though, but whatever.) It's light and washes out in a hot minute. Perfect for dreads cause as all us dread heads know, rinsing takes FOREVER as it is without all that greasy mess to wash and rinse away.

As far as learining lessons in life, I've learned only this. All is not as it appears to be. Except when it is, then it's usually for the worse. :)

Have a nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment