Sunday, August 05, 2007

Well, It's been almost 2 years since I started my locks and I haven't looked back! I'm still in love with the process.. Their progress... I'm so happy to have them. I'm still using the same stuff I was using. Washing with Pantene Relaxed and Natural shampoo and conditioning with the same line about once a month. Using the Africa's Best Herbal Oil. (Buck 88 at walmart.. Gotta try it.) And just living right. Or the best I can. I thought I'd have something deep to say, but not really. I've been praying and meditating more and I put up tranquility sutras at work. They work really well, but not on ME.. Talk about irony. :) Oh well. Anyway, here are some pictures. And you know there'll be more at http://public.fotki.com/BlackAngelPlayah






No comments:

Post a Comment