Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Aftermath..

Flakes, hardness, dryness. Not sure what happened. The KeraCare started out so great! But ad it dried it got harder- which didn't make me HATE the product. But I can't take flakes. That's a deal breaker for me. I remember flaky gels. (LA Looks anyone?) And that is NOT a good look. So KeraCare did define my curls. (Even DH said it was full of a bunch of little curls. He does not call my hair "curls". So it MUST define!!) There are still lots of curls up there. BUT it's too flaky to wear out any where. I have to rewash it and try to do SOMETHING with it. A real shame too. It was so pretty. I still think I used too much. Don't know HOW, but maybe I did. I'd love to try again, but the only way to do that is to buy the Custard. If it still flakes I'll be pissed for SURE then. But the results started out so awesome. I guess I gotta give 'em another shot. I HOPE it was my mistake. Because if it IS, I've found my (can't believe Imma say it.) Holy Grail product. O_o!!!!

More to come.. :)

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment