Sunday, May 22, 2011

It is DONE!!

And I am LOOSE!! I finally got it all done. I chopped 9 locs, but the rest I just picked out. (The last 9 I just couldn't take it anymore!! My hands are working hands so they were like UNCLE!! LoL!) Now it's uneven, but it looks pretty good. I like it. I just smell like old man cause of the LongAid. LoL! But I can tell ya, that wash and condition felt AWESOME!! I can't wait to try new products.. LoL! Already the product junky!

Will I even go back to locs? Possibly. It's not out of the question, but for now.. I'm gonna enjoy the CRAP outta these curls!!

Photos to come!!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Ca't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got my internet speed back up, so hopefully there will be MANY pictures to come!! LoL!

    ReplyDelete