Monday, April 11, 2011

Surprise!!!!

I took some pictures!!! Yeah! As you know I took about 4 locks loose and I've been practicing on that hair to see the texture and how much product it needs (LOADS!!) and I must say.. I'm loving this hair... I can't wait to get it all taken down!! However I do see I'm going to have to load on the gel or cream or WHATEVER I decide to use to define curl to control FRIZZ!!! My hair has always been very frizzy so I don't see why it would be any different as an adult. :p Anyway, a few impromptu pictures...

I just took loose a twist, washed it...

Used

Vo5 as a leave in
LongAid Curl Activator Gel
under
Smooth n Shine Gellations Styling Gel

I didn't use much because for such a small section, I didn't think it needed it... It needed it. After 5 minutes the frizz started in.. But the ends were AWESOME!! More product and it would have been IN THERE! LoL! I think my hair isn't a 4b/c as I thought either.. It is a mix of 3c and 4a-c. :p

Anyway, here are the pics..


Hopefully there will be many more to come. :)

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment